The centre is the service and research unit of the OSTP, and its purpose is to provide services to companies based on research and development works in the field of new technologies of satellite positioning.
Within the Centre, Multi-GNSS reference station (GPS+GLONASS+Galileo+BDS), incorporated into the ASG-EUPOS national system, operates.
The scientific as well as research and development range:
- Research and development works in the use of the satellite techniques of GNSS (inter alia research on the technology of a reliable positioning with the RTK measurement methods in the real time and the rapid static measurements technique)
- Implementation the RNAV satellite navigation area in the Dajtki airport and the airports in the region of Warmia and Mazury,
- Research and development works and trainings on satellite tele-detection,
- Research and development works and trainings on the use of Ground-penetrating radar,
- Research and development works and trainings on integrated bathymetric measurements
- Research and development works and trainings on photogrammetry of short and long distance
- Research and development works and trainings on the establishment and use of spatial information systems (SIP/GIS).
Cooperation with companies
- Support for the sustainable development of the region through the transfer of new technology to the economy.
- Substantive support (consultations and trainings) for companies with the use of satellite techniques in geodesy, navigation and precision positioning. Scientific research in the aforementioned range.
- Sharing of observation and corrective data of to the users of the Global Satellite Navigation Systems (GNSS).
- Use of Ground-penetrating radar in the planning and implementation of urban investment and archaeology.
- Modern bathymetric measurements of lakes using the integrated technology - sonar + GNSS
On 21 January 2016, the reference station of the OSTP in the Centre of Geomatics and Modern Satellite Technology of the Olsztyn Scientific and Technology Park was incorporated into services of ASG-EUPOS real time. The station provides the RTK correction data, and was incorporated into the RTN network streams.
Centre of Geomatics and Modern Satellite Technology
The Olsztyn Science and Technology Park
ul. Władysława Trylińskiego 12
pokój nr 108
mgr inż. Krzysztof Struch Centre Manager
phone: 605 061 336