"Hub of talents" (HoT) is a common project of techno parks of Podlaskie Voivodeship and Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship, the leader of which is the Bialostocki Science and Technology Park (BSTP). The project is implemented under Sub-measure 1.1.1 OP Eastern Poland.
- you are under 35 years old,
- you have an idea for an innovative product or service that were not the subject of previously carried out business,
- you want to establish your own business,
- you register a company in the territory of Podlaskie Voivodeship or Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship.
- participation in innovative, comprehensive training accelerating program offering trainings and workshops, individual mentoring, business coaching, technological support, accounting and legal support, tax advice and marketing support,
- shared spaces for office work,
- membership of a built network of young entrepreneurs with regional government authorities, experienced entrepreneurs, universities, institutions of business environment,
- development of verified on the market, profitable and scalable business model of your product or service,
- having well-developed innovative product/service and prepared business model, you can apply for a non-repayable grant to enter the market and the initial phase of the functioning of startup up to 200 thousand Euro from Sub-measure 1.1.2 of Operational Program Eastern Poland.
Information about on-call time